The North Idaho Family Group provides outreach and education to those supporting healthy families.
We provide a vehicle and forum to enhance nonprofit organization communication and community education which results in better collaboration, less duplication of services and events, and decreased promotion costs.
Pre-K through Career Education
North Idaho Family Magazine
- The North Idaho Family Magazine (at nifamily.com) – Now in its 16th year, the North Idaho Family Magazine reaches targeted individuals and families needing services better than any other media.
Nonprofit Services Directory
- North Idaho Services Directory
The most comprehensive, accurate directory of North Idaho Immediate & Basic Needs Resources.
- The Family Day in the Parks event will be in the spirit of the former collaborative, nonprofit based, Kids Day in the Park with a greatly expanded venue, schedule of events, audience and opportunities. Slated to be the last day of school each June, the event will have a steering committee comprised of the lead partners and activity coordinators. It is the goal of the event to provide outreach, potential for revenue generation, public awareness and celebration of all that they do, to each of the participating partners. The event will give families a last day of school activity that is free to the public and lasts until after dark.
North Idaho Charitable Events Calendar
- The NICE Calendar for charitable events planning
(at nifamily.com) The North Idaho Charitable Events calendar (NICE) provides a free listing service for those hosting a charitable event and is promoted regionally.
- The North Idaho Family Group has re-tooled our communication to focus on more direct, relevant, and educational information for area nonprofits and Family Group members, supporters and partners. That’s The Scoop! View The Group Scoop archives.
- Solution Series – Nonprofit collaboration and brainstorming to find SOLUTIONS to issues pertaining to a specific sector.