The North Idaho Family Group, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization in the State of Idaho that provides support as a backbone organization and education to those supporting healthy families, including:
- Pre-K through Career Education Information Center – Expansion of the lifelong learning mission that reaches all who want an education
- North Idaho Family Magazine – An ongoing, in-depth local look at what’s important to families through the North Idaho Family Magazine. – now in its 20th year
- North Idaho Services Directory
The most comprehensive, accurate directory of immediate & basic needs service providers in North Idaho (Region 1: Kootenai, Bonner, Shoshone, Boundary & Benewah Counties)
- The N.I.C.E. Calendar for charitable events planning
- The Group Scoop
Bi-Monthly newsletter with community and nonprofit news, tips & tidbits.
- Family Day in the Park & Fancy Flea Market – Held Annually on the Last Day of School – June 11, 2021
Annual event in the spirit of the former, collaborative, non-profit-based Kids Day in the Park with a greatly expanded venue, schedule of events, audience, and opportunities.
- The SOUP SCOOP – Launched in February 2020, this fun, fast-paced event will provide soup, beverage, expert speakers, “speed networking” (30-second elevator speach about whatever your organization wants to announce). Three times per year – Winter, Spring, and Fall
For more information about all of the products & services provided by the North Idaho Family Group, visit our “What We Do” page.
Support the North Idaho Family Group!
|Family Member – $100 annual fee|
Join the North Idaho Family Group – $100 Annually
Whether you’re a non-profit organization, public servant, local business, or a parent, it’s easy and rewarding to become a member of the North Idaho Family group. Anyone can join! It’s affordable, is a great way to support the community, and it’s one of the least expensive ways to market your organization. Plus, it’ll keep you informed about tips, resources, and provide helpful information about families and nonprofits.
Your membership fee covers administrative costs so we can communicate your message to the community and other nonprofit organizations and so we can share information about magazine topics, deadlines, service directory updates, and submission requirements. We’ll also let you know about upcoming events, community outreach opportunities and affiliate programs you may benefit from. As a member you’ll also receive copies of each publication when is comes out and we’ll publish a link to your business or organization on the North Idaho Family Website. We keep things affordable!